Saturday, August 23, 2008

I think I can!

That's my mantra, my hair is at an awkward stage right now.

The blond highlights are growing out,
the grays are coming in,
some dark roots are coming in,
there is some red dye left in my hair
and some natural dark brown down near the bottom.

I have some funky colors going on up there! LOL I'm determined to grow out ALL of the color though. I'm done with that, I keep telling myself that it will so freeing to not have to color every 4 weeks, not to have to worry about roots. I have no idea what it's going to look like when the process is complete, I guess that's the scary part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you're doing wonderful and can't wait until the next picture.

I'm also looking forward to the feel of my hair with no color. I imagine it will feel different without all the chemicals even though it's still healthy.

We'll get there eventually and I can't wait to see the new do's!