Thursday, September 18, 2008

Getting used to short hair.

I'm still getting used to short hair! I'll admit that it dries in less than 5 minutes! LOL I can barely use my flat iron to straighten a few stray pieces here and there. When I took the kids to swim practice the other day I was talking to another mom who commented on my new short cut. I told her that I was cutting the dye out so the gray could grow. She didn't know that I had gray hair! LOL She thought that I had highlights up top! LOL She told me that she is not brave enough to go gray, but admits that she colors every 2 to 4 weeks! Yikes, I thought my 6 weeks was bad. Anyway it certainly feels nice not to have to worry about planning hair appointments around roots growing in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you received some more feedback on the cut. I really like it! It will be so much easier for the gray to come in.