Monday, September 8, 2008

I've got the urge to cut!


Ack, I have a hair appointment on Thursday and it's supposed to be for a really good trim.
My stylist is pregnant and taking off the last few weeks of Sept and is supposed to come back to work in Nov. I really don't want to go to anyone else while she is out. I love her and she can make my hair look good, and that's not an easy feat! My hair is pretty wavy and very thick. I've been browsing all the hair style sites that I can find and even joked to my husband last night that a buzz cut might just be what I want! If I buzzed it then certainly most of the dye would be gone! LOL I'm chicken but half way tempted! I wouldn't have to worry about a cut while Ali was out on maternity leave. I would really have my hair and not dyed, bleached hair. I'm really contemplating this...
Stay tuned.

No comments: