Thursday, April 2, 2009

My love!


















I ordered my new stove on Valentine's Day!  Yes, I love my stove.  I bake all of our sandwich bread, rolls and hamburger buns, so to say that I use the oven a lot is an understatement. I couldn't be happier with any other gift.  The top oven preheats in about 4 minutes, the bottom in about 7 or 8.  The bottom oven is also a convection oven, which is heaven when baking bread and rolls.  They rise a bit higher and have a lovely crust.  I was ecstatic one Sunday afternoon when I was able to convection roast a chicken in the lower oven, while baking rolls in the top oven.  I was so giddy when I could bake 3 trays of cookies at once in the convection oven, in fact that was the first thing I baked the day it was delivered. 

1 comment:

Teri said...

Oh... it's so sparkily and shiney! Nice!