Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Even Lighter!


Outside in the sunlight it's even more blond! LOL
And I'm squinting because the sun was really bright out!
I'm getting there, it's going to take time though. Too bad I'm not a patient person.

I did learn after getting the blond highlights that I needed to change my make-up! My facial color was fading out so I needed to wear a blusher, which I hardly ever wear. Also my wardrobe has changed a bit as well. I'm finding that tans and browns look good on me which hadn't before. Being a redhead always stopped me from wearing the color red but now I'm looking forward to finding something to wear in red!

1 comment:

boatswife said...

I think it's amazing how much different you look with just the lighter hair color! To me, it looks more natural than the darker color. I can't wait to see how it turns out!